In the world of eCommerce, picking a platform to build your online business can be scary because it is semi-permanent. I say semi, because after you purchase your domain, set up your homepage, product pages, more information pages, check out page, and finally thank you page…now comes the real work.I’m talking about the technology stack that needs to be integrated on your site; this includes the help desk feature, live chat, e-mail service provider, call tracking and (if you’re really a ninja) an exit intent feature.
These integrations take a lot of time, effort, and energy to configure and take even more time to optimize. Therefore, choosing the correct eCommerce platform from the beginning is so paramount.
Not only will the right eCommerce platform offer the best features, it will also save you from switching after your store is already up and running.
I Already Have an Ecommerce Platform—Is It Worth Switching?
Yes, switching can be scary and costly. However, making the switch to the most optimized and supported eCommerce platform is well worth the pain and investment. Perhaps you have a solid eCommerce platform but it does not integrate well with other technology stacks, or you have been wanting to include email marketing, but because you are not a developer, you don’t know where to start. Shopify solves these problems for you and makes it easy for you to do for yourself. Switching to Shopify wont be as hard as your first eCommerce store because it is so user friendly.
So, if you are having flashbacks of your first time reading HTML or the first time you hit enter on your stores new URL only to see the dreaded “404,” don’t worry; Shopify has support and instructions on how to make it easy.
Shopify has been on the cutting edge of integrations, technology stacks, mobile responsive designs, themes and optimizations. They rub elbows with the investors on Shark Tank and really listen to their customer base to deliver them changes and new innovations that are requested.
Why Should I Switch To Shopify?
Great question! Shopify offers:
- Thousands of available themes (new ones coming out all the time)
- Stripe and 3rd party shopping integrations
- Integrations with PayPal
- They support blogs and we all know content is king!
- Tracking and maintaining customer data
- Works like a regular website CMS
- Optimized for SEO and easily customizable in regards to keywords
- You can use your MailChimp or other Email provider
- You can add coupons and discount codes
- Full HTML and CSS Editing abilities
- A “Buy Now” call to action button to be placed on external sites
- POS Integration
- You can make a customizable profile for your employees
- Integrations with live chats
- Create your own store Gift Cards
- Advanced Reporting
- An Abandoned Cart feature built in!
- Integration with help desks like ZenDesk
- Analytics reporting
- Shipping carrier integration
So now that your educated on the best, why not try the best?
Right now, using our special link, you can get a 14 Day Free Trial of Shopify (don’t worry, they don’t even need your credit card). You owe it to yourself just to at least see what you have been missing.